German sales managerPublished on May 27, 2020
As a member of CPIC Europe B.V., the German sales manager will play a key role in generating sales with customers in German market, managing customer relationships at all levels and advancing the regional performance by developing new business.
• Develop and expand new direct accounts.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by frequent communication and visits.
• Coordinate with CPIC Supply Chain and customer’s Procurement department to closely follow all incoming shipments and deliveries.
• Monitor and adjust orders and inventories to maximize sales and minimize obsolescence.
• Address customer issues, handle complaints and ensure complete follow through.
• Coordinate with activities of credit management and accounts receivable to ensure smooth deliverables to his/her customer base.
• Report timely and accurate market and competitive information
• Report timely the monthly sales and marketing report.
• Education: Minimum Bachelor degree and/or an acceptable equivalent through the combination of education and work experience in Materials and Processes relevant to the Glass Fiber and Composites industry.
• Language: Proficiency in English and German.
• Experience: Minimum 5 years sales and/or marketing experience in composites.
• Knowledge: knowledge of Glass Fiber and Composites, MS Office Tools.
• Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, maintaining profitability and meeting budget goals.
• Strong verbal and written presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
• High-energy self-starter with ability to perform independently.
• Demonstrated commitment to building strong business relationships.