Sales Engineer EMEA - Composites Part - Automotive (M/F)Published on March 6, 2020
Antal Paris office is a recruiting agency which focus specially on composite industry.
Antal's client is a fast-growing Tier 1 composite part manufacturer who provide full set solution and has the capacity to research, design and develop, produce, detect products and provide after-sales service.
Today to grow its business, for its composite components designed for high end automotive market.
The company is looking for a Sales Engineer EMEA for Automotive market, for the region Europe, mainly to cover, Germany, France, Italy, Western region.
• Maintaining contacts and integrating external sales organizations
• Market and customer support to secure and expand the market share. Short and medium-term goal security
• Technical and commercial support of projects, offers and orders
• Conducting customer negotiations
• Supporting existing customers and attracting new customers
• Representation of the company among customers, external sales organizations and worldwide trade fairs
• Conduct market analysis and develop distribution strategies
• Completed degree in mechanical/industrial or plastics engineering with expertise on reinforcements (glass, carbon and synthetic)
• 5/7 years’ Experience in the distribution of composite components for Automotive applications.
• Ability to adapt to new and varied applications areas for customers and prospects
• Negotiable German / English skills (German is not must)
• Very good communication skills, confident appearance, independent and goal-oriented way of working
• Safe use of MS Office