Senior Manager Sales Composite PipesPublished on March 9, 2020
The New Materials Business, a division within Tata Steel Group, is a start-up insurgent within an incumbent (Tata Steel).
The company is trying to disrupt the composite market in India and globally and have a very bold and audacious ambition of reaching $2B revenues within 5 years. The company is looking for people who are ambitious, want to develop a business from scratch, take pride in the journey as well as the destination and are willing to take risk and put blood and soul in the effort.
• Develop a vision for the Composite pipe market for the New Materials Business.
• Meet and follow-up with relevant stakeholders in Government and corporate sectors for business development activities for GRP pipes.
• Co-ordinate with manufacturing to construct quotations to be made to customers and to monitor smooth product flow from plant to customer premises.
• Attend customer service issues and requirements and deliver prompt actions to minimise customer discontent and maximise customer satisfaction.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on GRP pipes design, manufacturing, implementation and interact with different market intermediaries and stake holders who can influence decision making.
B.E. /B. Tech/ Full time Engineering. MBA is preferred
• Work experience in composite pipe sales or experience in DI/Steel pipe sales
• Have in depth experience in project sales
• Have knowledge on pipe design, manufacturing and pipe laying experience