Technical Project Manager AerospacePublished on July 1, 2021
Technical Project Manager Aerospace (m/f)
(Ref : TPMA- FB-01)
To support our Advanced Materials division, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager for our aerospace market. The position is a permanent and full-time contract, located in our regional Advanced Materials Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
The primary responsibility of the role is to support customers specific projects, provide technical support and promote initiatives for the aerospace market. As Technical Project Manager you will be accountable, in collaboration with the key stakeholders, for a smooth implementation of the project and the realization of estimated benefits in the agreed timeline
As Technical Project Manager Aerospace, you will:
• Lead all phases of a customer project, promotion initiative and management of change process
• Update tools and dashboards to facilitate prioritization of activities in a structured manner
• Manage, mitigate and report any foreseen deviation to the initial project plan, budget and costs estimation
• Ensure regular feedback to management on project progresses
• Create a set of key indicators enabling the tracking of the benefits delivered
• Develop in coordination with the Quality Management team the process and documentation supporting the changes implemented
• Ensure that all activities are compliant with EHS & Ethics & Compliance guidelines
• Promote our product portfolio through presentation at customers, exhibitions etc.
• Provide technical support (externally and internally) and propose solutions to customers’ needs / issues
• Initiate laboratory service activities, prepare technical reports and manage product related complaints
• Participate and contribute to the stage gate process and coordinate activities with other internal functions
• Provide technical assistance to stakeholders (sales, PM, Production etc) by responding to technical questions and challenges
• Contribute together with the Marketing / MarCom teams to the creation of sales tools and participate to events
• Prepare Market/Technology watch (customer needs, Technology trends, market trends etc),
• Follow work procedures according to Aerospace standards and industry requirements
• Ensure compliance to Huntsman safety and Ethics & Compliance guidelines
• University degree, ideally in chemistry or chemical engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar function in an international environment
• Technical knowledge in polymers, formulated products are required
• Experience and know-how in the aerospace industry is an asset
• Strong project management with the capability to manage complex projects
• Good technical and commercial skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
• Strong analytical skills with the capacity to pass clear and compelling messages
• Fluent in English (written & verbal), other language an asset
• Ready to travel
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume via our Huntsman Career Home Page.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2017 revenues of more than $8 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.
For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company’s website at www.huntsman.com.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, “Huntsman”) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman’s Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company’s privacy page at www.Huntsman.com