Sales & Distribution Representative ComponentsPublished on July 1, 2021
Sales & Distribution Representative Components (m/f)
(Ref: SRCD- FB-01)
To support our Advanced Materials division, we are looking for a Sales & Distribution Representative for our Components market. The position is a permanent, full-time and home-based contract, located in Central Europe.
The primary responsibility of the role is to identify, approach, develop, manage current and new customers / distributors across Europe for the components market. Your main objective it to ensure that distributors requirements are identified and addressed within the organisation and provide commercial and technical support to existing and newly acquired accounts. Reporting to the Sales Leader, the role is an exciting opportunity to drive and maximize sales values, volumes and profitability in line with business growth targets.
As Sales & Distribution Representative Components, you will:
• Approach and build strong relationship with distributors by providing sound commercial and technical support
• Implement sales strategy with strong focus to generate new business
• Ensure that business opportunities are identified and appropriately followed up within the organisation
• Manage efficiently the distributors portfolio entrusted and identify distributors requirements in close collaboration with the technical team
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial engagement to closed sales
• Create, maintain and enhance account plans with distributors insights and all relevant information within the CRM tool
• Provide sales forecasts, market data and present business cases to senior management
• Prepare the annual sales target and supporting actions
• Collect information from market, distributors, customers & competitors to adapt business strategies to changing environment
• Work in cross-functional projects and closely collaborate with internal departments (R&T, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Product Managers etc.)
• Participate to customer events, fairs, exhibitions and carry through customer training courses
• Ensure compliance to Huntsman safety and Ethics & Compliance guidelines
• University degree, ideally in chemistry or chemical engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar commercial function (Sales, Marketing) in an international environment, ideally acquired in distribution management
• Demonstrating a strong commercial & technical mindset
• Solid technical knowledge in polymers and formulated products is required
• Experience and know-how in components market is an asset
• Strong strategic thinking and influencing skills with exceptional project management capability
• Solid CRM and MS office knowledge
• Strong communicator, able to pass clear and compelling messages
• Fluent in English and German (written & verbal), other language an asset
• Ready to travel and to work efficiently on a home office basis
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume via our Huntsman Career Home Page.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2017 revenues of more than $8 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.
For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company’s website at www.huntsman.com.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, “Huntsman”) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman’s Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company’s privacy page at www.Huntsman.com