Sales Leader ComponentsPublished on July 1, 2021
Sales Leader Components (m/f)
(Ref: SLD- FB-01)
To support our Advanced Materials division, we are looking for a Sales Leader for our Components market with a primary focus on composites and adhesives. The position is a permanent, full-time and home-based contract, located in Central Europe or office based in Basel, Switzerland.
The primary responsibility of the role is to lead the growth of the Industrial Components European Sales by implementing appropriate sales, customers and marketing growth plans. Reporting to the Commercial Director Europe, the role is an exciting opportunity to drive and maximize sales values, volumes and profitability in line with business growth targets.
As Sales Leader Components, you will:
• Develop a sales pipeline and a strategic business plan to foster growth in the industrial components market
• Deliver sales and CoMa in line with the agreed strategic business directives & growth plans. Propose mitigation and corrective actions in case of need
• Proactively generate sound business cases for potential sales in the related area
• Execute the pricing policy generating profitable margins in line with the provided Advanced Materials pricing strategy
• Develop and maintain in depth customer / distributor relationship and ensure the execution and implementation of the agreed business strategy
• Establish, participate, and develop relationship with market stakeholders, local organizations, industrial associations and other Huntsman divisions to foster local sales growth
• Develop the commercial team (2-5 associates) and its capabilities to foster opportunities in a fast and focused manner
• Ensure the team is working according to the commercial guidelines including updates of the CRM tool
• Establish operational excellence and reporting to the Commercial Director and Senior Management
• Collect information from market, customers & competitors to adapt business strategies to changing environment
• Work in cross-functional projects and closely collaborate with internal departments (R&T, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Product Managers etc.)
• Ensure compliance to Huntsman safety and Ethics & Compliance guidelines
• University degree, ideally in chemistry or chemical engineering. Understanding of Formulations chemistry is an asset.
• At least 10 years of experience in a similar commercial function in an international environment (Sales, Marketing)
• Experience and know how in the Electronics and/ or Automotive market is an asset
• Strong strategic thinking, influencing and negotiations skills
• Strong communicator, able to pass clear and compelling messages
• Ability to coach, energize and inspire a commercial team
• Sound understanding of business drivers and capacity to deliver change & results
• Fluent in English and German (written & verbal), other language an asset
• Ready to travel and to work efficiently on a home office basis
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume via our Huntsman Career Home Page.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2017 revenues of more than $8 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.
For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company’s website at www.huntsman.com.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, “Huntsman”) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman’s Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company’s privacy page at www.Huntsman.com